MEET KIM ADDELMAN
Kimberly Addelman serves the Western New York area as a full time ASP REALTOR and member of "GiveBackHomes". To view some of Kim's work click the image below.
"Home Is Where Our Story Begins..."
A friend in the Community... Helping others realize a dream and taking the time to give back to her community is something Kim has made a point of doing all of her life....It is what inspires her.
"A house is not just a place to live, it is where you build your life"
Kim Addelman has been helping families since 1995. Kim is a seasoned professional who really knows and loves Buffalo, New York and the city's surrounding suburbs and neighborhoods with a special emphasis on the charming Village of Williamsville.
As a life long resident of Western New, Kim has helped hundreds of families sell and purchase homes through out the Western, New York area.
Her resume includes: Listing-marketing and successfully selling existing homes. First Time Buyers, Relocating Families, Existing Homes, New Construction, Vacation Homes and The Luxury Home Market.
Whether you are beginning your search for a new home, thinking about listing your house, or just have a question, we would love to hear from you.
- Ranks in the Top 1% Nationally
- Member of Give Back Homes
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP) (ISAP)
- Lifelong resident of Western New York
- Prior to entering real estate, Kim owned a interior design business where she specialized in residential designs-Participating in Junior League Show Houses
- “the Extreme Home Makeover.” (assisted with the kitchen and dining room design).
- Board of Directors Massachusetts Avenue Project
- “Leaders of Change” - United Way
- Guardian Angel Award - Massachusetts Avenue Project Community Service